To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONDirector, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Director, Financial Planning & Analysis is a key member of the finance leadership team with primary responsibility for enterprise-wide financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, with a leading role in driving business growth and improving profitability. They are expected to manage the annual budgeting process across the global enterprise, and develop and distribute management reporting for the company. This role also includes establishing and managing the Field finance business partner function to support data-driven decision making within Operational President and Regional Managing Director geographies. The team will also provide decision support to senior executives (SVPs, EVPs, Op Presidents, RMDs) throughout the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leads the Financial Planning and Analysis team that explicitly partners with business leaders (Corporate Services SVPs and EVPs, Operational Presidents, RMDs) to provide information, data, analysis and insights to result in data-driven, profit-increasing decisions.
- Actively partner with the senior business leaders of the corporate and operational functions supported including financial and capital budgeting/forecasting and other high value analysis.
- Works directly with Senior Executive Management to develop overall long-term strategic plans which requires in-depth knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, trends and economic and social implications of organizational activities.
- Create and deliver enhanced management reports / dashboards that allow business partners to better understand their business and make informed decisions.
- Provides senior executive management with regular feedback and communication with respect to variations between plan and actuals, including the projected impact to future results, and communicates regularly with senior management throughout the reporting cycle, providing timely updates, expert analysis and responses to inquiries.
- Cross Functional Corporate & International Leadership
- Engages proactively in professional development of direct reports, and ensures that direct reports do the same with their respective teams.
- Develops organization design plans including succession planning, reporting structures, talent gaps and priorities for next generation leaders and employees.
- Provides relevant information required for external disclosures, earnings releases, investor scripts and management reporting such as fluctuation and trending analysis, forecast results, and long term planning information as needed.
- Provides substantive analytical support to executive management as part of the quarterly earnings cycle, including helping executives understand trends and anomalies in the business results in support of financial regulatory activities.
- Provides input to the MD&A disclosures in our quarterly and annual filings.
- Provides leadership in approved and ad-hoc financial projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is required, with 12+ years Financial related field / MBA strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements/guidelines, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- 10+ years management experience within Corporate FP&A Function. Progressive managerial experience required.
- MS Office, including Intermediate/Advanced skills in Excel. Experience with financial planning tools.
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand financial statements and metrics and translate them into operational goals
- Set a vision for the organization and team to realize goals; manage business-wide processes and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with rapidly changing business priorities
- Significant experience with at least one financial planning / management reporting system (Hyperion, Cognos, Adaptive, Host, etc.)
- Ability to naturally analyze, prioritize, AND synthesize all types of information to allow timely and effective business impact on a consistent basis
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), ability to present to Senior Executive Leadership
- Proven success in leading and building teamwork across the global enterprise
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP