To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR
- Ciox Health
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Manager, Operations
CIOX Health • Little Rock, AR
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CIOX Health is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Regional Manager, Operations position responsible for day to day operations in our partner hospitals and medical facilities.
This job is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and executing region operations in order to provide for quality customer services and high customer satisfaction, financial profitability, and a trained and satisfied workforce. This position focuses on customer service, growing, strengthening and retaining client relationships while providing guidance and leadership for regional associates. In addition, the Regional Manager, Operations is responsible to develop new business opportunities.
Essential Duties and
- Set up and manage multiple full-service or clinic route accounts within the district.
- Visits customer site and meets with HIM Director (or his/her designee) per Company and Region standards and as needed, and checks in by telephone as needed, ensuring that their needs are met, if not exceeded. Reviews HIM Director�s assessment of account performance and employee performance. Responds to concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Escalates customer issues/concerns/problems in a pro-active and timely manner presenting chain of command an opportunity to work with work with regional management & customer to retain an account.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the meaningful financial metrics driving the Company business including revenue mix, revenue per business day, labor per payroll day, and labor productivity standards and utilizes this information to manage his/her book of business.
- Develops new business opportunities with new customers and existing customers and works with sales partners and others as appropriate to pursue and close these opportunities.
- Introduces and markets new products and services offered by the Company
- Assists in contract negotiations. Reviews sales proformas and contracts, evaluates for operational implementation and sign-off on profitable business with the guidelines established by their manager and the Company.
- Advises manager when renegotiations are needed and conducts contract renegotiations of existing accounts insuring that all accounts are profitable per Company standards.
- Recruits and hires competent, qualified staff commensurate with defined job responsibilities.
- Ensures that staff is oriented, trained and the competence of staff is assessed (including but not limited to ROI & HIPAA), maintained, demonstrated and improved continually.
- Understand and utilize CIOX Health�s method of compensation for the representatives, administer payroll bi-weekly, continually review and update commission rates using CommSite.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and work with Help Desk to resolve all escalated matters.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with CIOX Health policies and procedures and applicable regulations, including HIPAA, state/federal regulations related to operations, and labor regulations.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times
- Responsible for any other activity deemed necessary by the Regional Vice President
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a healthcare environment
- Professional office/customer service experience
- Moderate computer knowledge
- Must be a self starter
- Must be proactive, a leader, and have a positive outlook/outgoing personality
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Typing skills (50 wpm)
- Must be able to use fax, copier, microfilm machine
- Must be willing to learn new equipment and new processes quickly
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent leadership and good decision making skills
- Ability to travel at least 60% of the time.
- Bachelor�s degree in Business/Medical Management