IL Oak Brook
Supply Chain Logistics
Job Posting Title:
Manager, Platform Warehousing
This position functions as the key contact for supply chain logistics related to a specific warehouse platform for TreeHouse Foods. This subject matter expert will provide support to an operations team with responsibilities in WMS functionality, capital and budget planning, project management, standard operating procedure development, crisis/recall management, contract management and strategic direction. This individual will work to improve the efficient storage and delivery of product to our customers at the lowest total delivered cost.
Other TreeHouse locations will be considered for the right candidate.
Continually interfaces with transportation, warehouse management, inventory planning, procurement, customer service, and production merchandise planning, while leading all warehouse services to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction. Required and preferred qualifications are listed below.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- 8-10 years of experience in supply chain related areas; distribution operations, inventory management, warehouse related transportation, customer service, S&OP, warehouse layout
- Budget writing and analytical experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience with 3PL providers
- Contract writing and negotiations
- WMS experience and knowledge (SAP, JDE, JDA, etc.)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- KPI tracking and reporting
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Cold temp network experience
- Facility layout design
- Project management experience
- Supply Chain Data Analytics
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Pallet/Platform management (PECO, CHEP, etc.)
- Labor management systems
- MS Office Applications
Bachelor's Degree Required - Type: Business, Supply Chain, or related field
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Third Party Logistics
Warehouse Inventory Management