Home Instead is looking for a Client Care Administrative Assistant. This individual will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the area of client services. Home Instead provides a variety of home-care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. The Client Care Administrative Assistant will be expected to conduct service inquiries from all care providers in the senior home care industry. Additionally, this individual will be expected to assist the Client Care department with phone calls, system documentation and follow-up tasks. Furthermore, this person will be expected to maintain and build compassionate relationships between the Client and Caregiver. They should also be willing to work as a member of the team, building the company's brand. Finally, the Client Care Administrative Assistant will be expected to participate in the administration of the company's Quality Assurance program, reaching out to clients and their families to ensure the highest quality of care is being provided. Primary Responsibilities:
- Assist the Client Care Department with service inquiries and other client related phone calls.
- Input all client documentation into the system with accuracy.
- Conduct Quality Assurance calls to client and their families.
- Complete 'tasks' related to Client Care follow-up.
- Work independently to achieve department goals; as well as working in a team environment to achieve company goals.
- Other client related tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a service-driven organization with customer service responsibilities.
- 2+ years experience in the senior care industry including home health agency, assisted living facility, post acute care facility will be considered a plus.
- Strong ability to work together and function effectively in a team environment.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to act swiftly, decisively, and persistently when faced with obstacles; must be able to solve problems effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, including full documentation of work performed, and with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, as they are presented.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to uphold the highest professional business standards and integrity.
is a multinational network of individually owned and operated franchise offices specializing in non-medical in-home care for the elderly, in support of aging in place. The Tampa/Brandon Home Instead franchise is the trusted source in helping families keep their aging mother, father, grandparents or friends in their home as they grow older. Whether we are assisting with Alzheimer's care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, safety watch, companionship, personal care or medication reminders, we are an affordable solution to our clients as they remain safe and happy. No matter where seniors live, in their home, in assisted living facilities or even nursing homes, Home Instead is currently providing thousands of hours of senior home care services annually. Since 2003, we have been your trusted source for comprehensive home care services for seniors throughout the Tampa/Brandon area.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.