Well established food manufacturer is seeking experienced industrial maintenance mechanics for their first and second shift operation. The candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Equipment maintenance, technical understanding, deal with uncertainty, basic safety, power tools, attention to detail, flexibility, supervision, job knowledge, productivity, PLC controls, conveyor belt experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Able to successfully pass criminal background investigation and drug screen
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Programmable Logic Controllers