A reputable, multi-discipline Civil Engineering firm located in the metro area is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer, with a passion to deliver excellence! This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their clients' goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their team to work closely with staff engineers on challenging and exciting projects largely in urban areas.
- P.E. licensure, preferred
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- AutoCAD & Revit experience, a plus
- 10 years of experience
- Expertise in all aspects of building electrical design such as lighting, power distribution, communications, and fire alarm
What You Will Do:
- Function as lead electrical engineer for multi-discipline projects, through all phases of process
- Perform electrical design tasks and calculations for the electrical designs aspects of buildings
- Coordinating project electrical requirements with each client as well as consultants both in-houst and outside
- Perform code reviews
- Be able to provide drafting tasks as well as oversight assigned to EITs
- Establish and maintain electrical fees and provide budgeting for assigned projects
- Work independently as well as in a multi-discipline team working closely to develop concepts, strategies, designs, drawings, specifications, and reports
- $115-$135k with exceptions with experience level
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement and profit-sharing plan
- Multipe other benefits offerred as well
This client is ready to hire NOW and is actively conducting interviews this week, so don’t wait. APPLY NOW!
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
For additional information on this opportunity, contact John Serrano directly at
605-800-4271. Resumes may be confidentially sent to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Electrical Engineer (Only qualified professionals will be contacted)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Code Review
- Electric Power Distribution