Outside Sales Representative
LogoNation is a rapidly growing division of HALO Branded Solutions—one of the largest promotional marketing companies in America. We have been promoting business pride and community spirit to thousands of businesses across the U.S. with our popular CommuniTee program.
As a result of continued growth, LogoNation is seeking a self-motivated and dynamic Community Account Manager to support our increasing sales opportunities. In this fun and exciting outside sales position, you will develop long-lasting relationships with communities while developing a CommuniTee that promotes local business and represents what is unique and special about each town.
If you love selling and the drive to control your financial success, then this is the sales position for you!
What You’ll Love About LogoNation:
- Excellent base plus uncapped commission
- Attainable monthly & weekly sales incentives
- Individual success training with a Regional Manager with growth opportunities as you advance
- Monthly car/cell phone allowances and 100% gas reimbursement from day 1
- Group health insurance and 401(K) with company match
- Work-life balance with no overnight travel and accrued time off
- A fun and independent work environment
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications or Business preferred) or equivalent experience
- Sales experience or experience with the public - entry level job seekers with a track record of success are encouraged to apply
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Meet monthly sales quotas
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Most importantly, you need a positive sales attitude and the ability to overcome obstacles and persevere, despite challenges such as rejection, weather and traffic to attain monthly sales incentives and bonuses.
What You’ll Do
As a Community Account Manager for LogoNation, your territory includes approximately 25 towns where you will:
- Commute into local towns daily
- Build relationships with local nonprofit organizations to help design and organize the CommuniTee
- Highlight the benefits of the CommuniTee while conducting in-person business to business sales presentations to close the sale of CommuniTee ad space and maintain good customer relationships.
- Submit regular reports and communicate with your manager
- Deliver t-shirts back to each participating business and secure next year’s sale
Need additional information? Visit our frequently asked question page: URL blocked - click to apply
To apply, please email your resume to: [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Business To Business