To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SRS Distribution Inc. • Boise, ID
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
Work Monday through Friday and be home every night!
You are in the driver’s seat with your career at SRS when you select to be a CDL Driver with us. We are committed to the personal and professional growth of our team members. We reward you for safety and will train you in your current driving position to provide opportunities to learn warehouse operations and customer relations.
We are a leading wholesale distributor of roofing materials and need CDL Drivers to grow our business. As a Driver, you are a vital team member in the distribution of our products and we will provide all the training and tools necessary for you to excel in this job safely. This is a very physical position that requires the Driver to help in loading and unloading bundles of shingles that weigh from 80lbs to 100lbs each, on a continuous basis. All of our Drivers complete an application to be presented for employment verification (DOT regulations).
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Have a CDL Class A and/or CDL Class B license with Air Brake Endorsement.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- One year of verifiable commercial driving experience or on your way to getting there. We have a Driver Training program.
- Performed similar duties at another company that involves; pre- and post-trip inspections, DOT reports, checking inventory on truck, load and tie down safely, conduct site inspections to unload products with the highest safety standards, complete and return paperwork, participate in trainings and team meetings, and learn all you can to be a valuable team member.
- Able to load and unload bundles of shingles that weigh from 80lbs to 100lbs each, on a continuous basis.
- Driving Record: No more than 2 moving violations or accidents, within the last 3 years, no license suspensions within the last 5 years (for driving-related reasons).
- Driving Record: You cannot have a DUI or DWI on record in the last five years and if hired, receiving a DUI or DWI is NOT acceptable while employed.
- High school degree, GED or equivalent work experience.
- Overtime hours: Weekday and Saturday overtime hours available during busy times.
- Other skills a plus: Conveyor belt, knuckle boom, forklift and Moffett experience.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Must sign Substance Abuse and Testing Policy Applicable to CDL Drivers as Mandated by FMCSA
- Must submit to pre-employment drug screen (DOT federally regulated) and must meet acceptable standards of a criminal background check.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, SRS Distribution Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.