Prestigious Health Group in Atlanta looking for Surgery Scheduler
Prestige Staffing has been tasked by one of our best clients to find a Surgery Scheduler to interview and go to work ASAP! Candidate must be hard working and a self starter. If you want the opportunity to work in a rewarding and dynamic environment, this is your chance. This is a temporary to permanent position and pay is based upon experience.
- Coordinate and schedule procedures or surgeries, pre and post op appointments as designated by physicians
- Interact with patients’, physicians and other staff, both internal and external, providing timely and responsive information
- Coordinate processes and route all paperwork as required to meet physician and facility requirements
- Initiate and track medical clearances as required by physician
- Initiate authorization for procedures, surgeries, ancillary services or medical supplies
- Obtain financial estimate for procedures, surgeries, ancillary services and medical supplies
- Demonstrate courteous and helpfulness toward patients and their families
- Maintains strictest confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA compliance
- Medical Terminology
- Competent use of computer systems, software and 10-key calculators
- Strong organizational and interpersonal sills
- Experience with customer service
- Familiarity with computers and other office equipment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in busy or stressful situations
- Knowledge of insurance plans and procedures
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including standards for safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and peers.
Electronic Medical Record
Perform Secretarial Duty
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$16.00 - $19.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB9747_23006
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in professional staff augmentation serving the IT and Healthcare industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. We partner with these progressive companies in their search to hire the best full-time and contract talent needed to deliver on their company mission.
View the full profile
Since 1999, Prestige Staffing has expanded from a small, locally-based business to become a national entity with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, New York City and St. Louis. Most recent accomplishments include the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) and Inavero’s Best of Staffing (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016), recognizing the top 2% of staffing agencies in all of North America.