To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, IN 47588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep, Sr
MEGGITT • Troy, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Customer Service Coordinator facilitates service and information exchange between Meggitt and customers. Works directly with customers to generate product and service orders, while performing administrative duties for internal teams.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Maintains effective communication with customers to ensure timely resolution of customer service related issues
- Performs routine customer account administration through the business unit Material Requirements Planning system (SAP or other) including order entry, order tracking, report generation and problem resolution
- Coordinates and communicates with other departments to resolve and close issues
- Generates required departmental reports and assists in tracking department performance against Key Performance Indicators
- Communicates effectively through phone, e-mail and correspondence with customers, while maintaining a professional manner
- Schedules and facilitates meetings and ensures key information is distributed to the group
- Provides reports relating to customer account history for the strategy, sales and marketing teams
- Operates a variety of office equipment to accomplish daily tasks and orders office supplies to keep consumables in stock
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years Experience : 2 years or more of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience of customer service processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Ability to recognize and solve typical problems and select solutions from established options
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].