To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2233 South 7th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Branch Manager
Sunstate Equipment Co. • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations across 10 states.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The Assistant Branch Manager’s primary objective is to provide leadership and guidance in branch setting along with becoming a support system to the Branch Manager. The main responsibilities will include training and developing the counter sales / dispatch personnel to ensure exceptional customer service. Also monitor the counter’s / dispatcher’s performance and seek opportunities to improve phone / sales skills to ultimately increase revenue, new accounts and market share. Additional responsibilities include involvement in new hire interviews, employee performance reviews, departmental meetings, fleet review and overall operational procedures to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
The Assistant Manager reports directly to Branch Manager and interacts with all levels of branch staff, customers and vendors.
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3-5 years managerial experience leading a team of 10+ employees
• Inside/ Counter Sales experience a plus
• Proficient computer skills – MS Office; AS400 a plus
• Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
• Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
• Shop and Transport familiarity with construction/equipment industry preferred
• Provide leadership and guidance in branch setting
• Train and develop sales and dispatch personnel
• Monitor employee performance
• Take part in the hiring and onboarding process
• Lead departmental meetings
• Deliver industry best service
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Managers are provided a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and a fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify.