What are we looking for?
Our Santa Fe Springs office is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager with experience in recruiting light industrial candidates The ideal candidate is someone looking to take the first step into becoming a Branch Manager.
Who are we?
Select Staffing, a division of EmployBridge, has been matching clerical and light industrial talent with the right opportunities since 1985. Whether you're looking for guidance on URL blocked - click to apply or searching for URL blocked - click to apply for your business, we've got you covered. Our mission is to be the most respected staffing firm in each market we serve by providing best-in-class, extra-mile service to our valued clients and associate employees. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at URL blocked - click to apply
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Lead/supervise two branch recruiters
- Ensure strong candidate flow and job order fulfillment
- Run the office when the branch manager is not available
- Answering phones and greet potential candidates
- Work with clients to determine exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of their open positions
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants
- Administer skills assessments and conduct reference checks prior to placing a candidate
- Determine the best applicants to represent Select
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements
- Verify and document associate’s “right to work” in the US
- After selecting the candidate to fill an order, instruct, train and orient associate on Select’s policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
- Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks with the client
- Able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
- Must be highly organized with excellent time-management skills.
- Enjoy leading a team
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Patience and strong people skills
- Must have a commitment to customer service excellence
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
Hardworking And Dedicated