OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Transport industry. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Norfolk, Virginia region and is a long-term temporary employment opportunity.
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Deep understanding of export customer service
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Customer service experience desired
- Knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
If you derive detail oriented and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.