To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 21 days ago
KIK's Custom Division contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America. KIK Indiana. located in Elkhart is our largest campus and collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. KIK's Elkhart facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods.
The Project Engineer develops project scope, funding proposals, generates specifications, and handles supervision of contractors and internal personnel for effective project delivery. We are willing to train the right candidate with 0 years of experience and Engineering degree!
Essential Job Functions
- Understands and applies company’s processes for capital funding, execution and documentation.
- Develops project scope, funding proposals, and generates machinery specifications and test protocols for major purchases.
- Coordinates project work with project stakeholders including but not limited to Operations, Scheduling and follows applicable Safety, GMP, FDA Codes and/or Guidelines, as they pertain to each project.
- Coordinates and supervises outside contractors and other personnel as required.
- Manages all phases of assigned projects including spending control, fund tracking, close-out. Ensure that documentation requirements are met for all phases.
- Provides input into the budget process and provides technical assistance and training, as needed.
- Coordinates with project stakeholders including but not limited to Operations and HESS (Safety) staff to ensure that projects are implemented with utmost attention to safety and minimal disruption to production.
- Manages project financials to ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in any of the following: Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Chemical Engineering or BSEET or BSMET and 0-1 year experience.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.