To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA 93707
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Stables Person - Half Dome Village - Yosemite
Aramark • Fresno, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Stable Person is to ensure the horses are properly groomed and stalls cleaned.
- Provides care for horses including Grooming, feeding, and saddling of horses and mules
- Maintains barn/stables and surrounding area
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Demonstrates working knowledge of horsemanship, riding, and horse care
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of greater than 50 lbs.
- Work involves exposure to unusual elements and extreme temperatures
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran