To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daniel Island, SC 29492
- Christina Haralambus
- Phone: (404) 459-7373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hunter Technical Resources • Daniel Island, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Technical Lead is responsible for guiding the technical efforts of the team, including consulting resources. The Lead will be responsible for ensuring that the best technical approach and practices are applied in all phases of the application lifecycle. This person will also be responsible for ensuring the quality of code produced by their team members and consulting resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform complex product design activities, which may require extensive research and analysis
• Perform design, implementation, and maintenance of complex, multiple product modules and systems
• Perform complex bug verification, release testing, and beta support for assigned products
• Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions
• Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
• May serve as a product architect or assist in design and implementation and documentation of development of product
• Provide assistance and routine consultation to users in the development of systems and software
• Accommodate users demands, setting priorities when appropriate and escalate issues
• Collaborate with team members to review functional requirements and translate them into a system design
• Assist Project Managers in developing implementation plans, including the scheduling of project milestones
• Identify ‘Out of Scope’ issues and assist Project Managers in securing contract amendments before continuing work on such issues
• Be responsible for the functional integrity and proper operation of all assigned systems
• Collaborate with programmers and Product Development Team in the design of all assigned systems; maintaining design and development standards
• Keep technical skills and knowledge of technologies and service offerings current
• Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering or computer science and 6-9 years of technical experience in software design and product support
• Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
• Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
• Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
• Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
• Considerable experience with developing for the Windows environment
• Extensive experience with object oriented programming
• Advanced use of SQL and Stored Procedures
• 7+ years of experience working with C#
• Extensive Web development using ASP.Net and C#, MVC Framework
• Extensive experience with RDBMS design
• Experience in Agile development