Axalta is seeking a Marketing Communications Associate to support business growth for General Industrial Coatings business in Americas. This position will work with the Global Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Associate, and relevant segment leaders to assist with strategy and execution for marketing communications, which includes business and marketing plans for various customer segments and brands in the industry. The successful candidate will assist with development and implementation of marketing and communication projects. He/she will work with business leaders, marketing, sales as well as Axalta Corporate Affairs.
- Develop, implement, and adapt global marketing communications campaigns for the Americas market in collaboration with the regional marketing teams to achieve regional business growth objectives.
- Determine appropriate mix/allocation of communications to reach desired audiences, including electronic marketing, advertising, social media, press releases, trade shows, and other tools, and perform appropriate analysis to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop solid creative briefs and implement integrated marketing communications plans by selecting the optimal mix of internal and external resources within the defined communications budget and ensuring deadline - and on-target execution.
- Coordinate the development of print and digital marketing materials, including newsletters, technical literature, presentations, direct mail, press releases and advertising.
- Assist in the implement regional projects and initiatives such as corporate internet/intranet sites, corporate branding campaigns, digital and social media activities, internal and external reporting, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications, Marketing, Business, or similar discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience developing corporate marketing communications.
- Familiarity with B-to-B marketing.
Experience working with desktop tools, such as Adobe Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop.
- Copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Salesforce / Pardot
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills - both within the company and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Ability to create and deliver press releases, articles, case studies, social media content.
- Familiarity with the coatings industry is a plus.
- Language skills: English proficiency is required, Spanish and / or French would be a plus.
- Ability to be responsible, collaborative, and transparent in daily work activities
- Proven ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to travel 15% - 20%
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail