To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palmer Lake, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
BHT Days - $500 Sign-On Bonus
The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake • Palmer Lake, CO
Posted 26 days ago
Set among the red rocks of Colorado Springs, The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake offers a supportive, proven continuum of care for inpatient, outpatient and aftercare services to clients with drug and alcohol addiction, eating disorders and co-occurring disorders. The Recovery Village supplements treatment with top-class amenities that include daily yoga, a full-service gym and a culinary program that will leave patients satisfied and nourished in both mind and body.
To learn more about us, we invite you to visit our website!
The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) is responsible for the observation and monitoring of patients in treatment and reporting as indicated. The BHT has basic knowledge of substance abuse and/or mental health treatment and will assist patients in a variety of activities. Several FT positions available. However positions are Weekends only, no weekdays at the moment.
- Communicate patient behavior with immediate supervisor and clinical team as appropriate.
- Address problem behaviors as needed through verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Maintain healthy and professional boundaries with patients and staff.
- Keep clinical records secure at all times
- Encourage patient to maintain Recovery post-discharge
- May provide for transportation of patients.
- Minimum Associate's Degree; higher education preferred
- At least one year experience in direct care.
- Active Driver's license with good driving record.
- Must be able to work some weekends.
We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more!
The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake is part of Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.
#LI-BB1 #CB ARSIND