: Sparks Group has partnered with a government contractor searching for a Records Management/Document Operations professional to support its government client. This person will have an extensive knowledge of Government records management policies and regulations, a solid work ethic, and a willingness to learn and take on new challenges. Please submit your application and give us a call at
if you are interested.
This position can work from either Virginia Beach or Washington, DC to start. For those based in Virginia Beach, regular weekly travel (2-5 days weekly) to DC will be required. For those living in Washington, DC, this position will eventually move full time to the Virginia Beach area in 12-15 months.Responsibilities
- Manage and Supervise the Document Operations team
- Interface directly with the government Project Manager and COR.
- Ensure services and deliverables are provided in accordance with the defined performance standards.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Policy and Procedures for the Document Operations Program.
- Develop and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Perform and tracks system and operations audits to confirm compliance to SOPs.
- Is responsible for assuring documents for quality and consistency.
- Is responsible for managing and adhering to government archival and retention requirements.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
At least five (5) years experience managing and supervising document management teams
Expertise in SharePoint / Office 365
- Knowledge of NARA guidelines required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) required
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Management Information Systems
Project Management Professional
Search (Computer Science)