Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Wellmore of Lexington cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for Dishwasher/Utility Aide to support the dining functions of a campus by providing various services in the areas of food preparation, dishwashing, sanitation, and the receiving and storage of supplies under the supervision of the Executive Chef / Director of Dining Services.
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Works with hands in gloves or immersed in water for extensive periods of time.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Outline Of Food Preparation