$60000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to be part of a fast-growing Healthcare/NHS company. In addition to measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, you will conduct financial modeling on a variety of financial products in this Financial Analyst role. You will also be responsible for advising management on the distribution of resources to best complete objectives and preparing reports for management. As a key business partner on a dynamic team, you will work in areas including forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. As the Financial Analyst, you will be expected to successfully support world class strategic and financial planning methods, build long-range operating plans to support business imperatives and develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources every quarter are consumed at maximum effectiveness. You will also help with operationalizing and cultivating a more data-driven planning process and improved monthly and quarterly reporting. In this role, you will be directly involved in the coordination of various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will provide variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. Located in the Virginia Beach, Virginia, this Financial Analyst role is a full-time employment opportunity.
Email resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are properly executed
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Drive P&L forecasting and Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is comfortable with large amounts of information and adept at managing expectations
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Gather and oversee forecasting reports
- Provide valuable foresight and decision support through effective Business Intelligence (BI)
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Ensure business partners handle their resources by tracking monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations
- Look over performance to date while assessing potential opportunities and risks
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience suggested)
- Comprehensive knowledge of 403B Plan
- Strong familiarity with Accounting Functions
- Account reconciliation experience
- Ad Hoc Projects experience preferred
- Adeptness in UltiPro
- Hyperion Enterprise experience highly desired
- 3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Familiar with Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Analysis Of Variance