GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer advanced support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You will also be called on to assist when a customer wants to escalate a call past the front-line representative - so be ready to tag in!
You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as a company ambassador
• Probes/listens with empathy, then looks for ideas, solutions and resources that resolve consumers' needs.
• Builds relationships and may work closely with client, co-workers, and all levels of the organization in a positive manner to supply necessary updates as needed.
• May identify potential sales opportunities with customers regarding their product needs, or up selling related products. Ability to influence outcomes: Overcome objections, promote subscription benefits, encourage/enable new sign-ups.
• Handles escalated (sensitive, urgent and particularly unusual) emails or letter by following established guidelines and procedures or exception to these under direction of client procedures.
• Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is entered in CRM, client systems, and other technology as needed.
• Create and update orders with accuracy and a high degree of sales ethics.
• Completes daily tasks within pre-established timelines
• Meets all identified team and client performance metrics, goals and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing, high performing team-based environment.
• Recommends improvements to management in service, product, procedures, and/or packaging to support operational excellence or to prevent future issues of a similar nature. WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica
, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step? JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Technology skill base-Beginner to Intermediate
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Strong technology skills
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude WORKING CONDITIONS Work Environment
- A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let's do this.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Packaging And Labeling
Confident And Emotionally Stable
Complex Problem Solving