To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Advocate
Victory Packaging • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 day ago
Receives and processes material orders directly from customers via telephone, internet, or fax in a timely and accurate manner. May also receive order data from sales representatives. Requires detailed data entry into company designed computer system and communication with internal resources regarding needs of client. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Receive and enter order data into computer system.
- Process manufacturing orders.
- Receive and resolves most customer complaints.
- Track returned merchandise reason codes and makes adjustments to improve service quality.
- Consult with production, warehouse and drivers to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Compile quality measures and prepare various reports for management.
- Closely follow all established policies, guidelines and pricing for customer accounts and service.
- Work closely with sales team to identify new opportunities for customers.
- Provide timely feedback to management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with sales representatives and warehouse team to meet and exceed customer\u0027s expectations.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Other duties as assigned
- Cross train in other functional areas of facility (e.g. accounts payables, accounts receivables)
- Some college preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent speed and accuracy in data entry skills (prefer 65 wpm)
- Ability to create and edit documents in MS Office: Word and Excel
- Ability to identify issues and communicate with team or management
- Corrugated/Industrial Packaging experience a plus.
- Customer Service experience in an industrial environment.