To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Customer Service Representative
Apex Systems • San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Medical Customer Service Representatives Opportunity!!
Apex Systems is currently looking to hire Medical Customer Service Representatives in San Antonio, TX! Please email an updated resume to email@example.com if you are interested. Thank you!
Location: San Antonio, Texas 78238
Start Date: 04/29/2019
Hours: 9:00AM – 6:30PM, Mon-Fri
Description: As a Clinical Representative, you'll show a high level of attention to detail, verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to problem solve in this dynamic work environment. You’ll be working various assignments that require demonstrated urgency and the ability to meet set timelines. You’ll have the opportunity to project a professional business image through phone interactions as well as internal communication.
- Working incoming cases via phone (primarily) or fax to process coverage requests from members or prescribers
- Conducting outreach to patients and providers, and obtaining additional information needed to process requests
- Researching and correcting any issues found in the overall process
- Raising issues to Coverage Determination, Clinical Pharmacists and Management team as needed
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business correspondence, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Solving practical problems and dealing with multiple concrete variables in standardized situations
- Performing basic mathematical calculations
- Ensuring all cases are properly closed
- Ability to interpret a variety of work instructions provided through multiple mediums
- Ability to anticipate needs and resolve issues with urgency and to meet quality and production standards
Education: Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
Once again if interested send updated copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178