$48000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
If you are Staff Accountant looking for top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture, look no further. If you're able to take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), you could advance your career with a well-known, successful organization. The position is a permanent role in the Danville, Virginia, area. Take advantage of this opportunity with Robert Half and apply today!
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Reconcile discrepancies, and prepare correction documents as needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sourcesa
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Command of general ledger
- Account reconciliation experience
- Cash posting experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of journal entries
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accountant
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- Data Entry
- Dynamics Ax 2012
- Enterprise Resource Planning