REAL ESTATE PROCESSOR III (Texas Mortgage Lending) - Dallas, Texas
We are team Texas Mortgage Lending, a division of Credit Union of Texas, and weexist to deliver an unexpected experience. Our focus is on teaching our members to take control of their finances. To join team Texas Mortgage Lending, you must value Caring, Understanding, Teaching and eXceeding expectations at every interaction. We empower our employees to succeed. Most of all, you must be ready to have FUN! Currently, we are seeking a Real Estate Processor III who under the direction of the Mortgage Operations manager supports the Real Estate department by ensuring accuracy and follow-up on vendor services, data entry and documentation.
The Real Estate Loan Processor assumes primary responsibility for the file and loan documentation from the receipt of the file through closing. The Real Estate Loan Processor must deliver quality loan submissions to the underwriting team based on verified documentation supporting the loan application data. If problems exist, expedite remedy by working closely with management, underwriting, loan officers, closers and third party vendors. Ensure mandated and internal timeframes are met. Assist the real estate department by performing the necessary duties to manage documentation, data, and customer service. Respond in a timely manner. Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the Credit Unions policies and procedures as well as regulations and compliance issues both state and federal. Required to attend or participate in necessary compliance training, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy, OFAC and CIP/MIP. Adheres to Credit Unions service standards and Core Values.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
1. Establish relationship with member and serve as primary point of contact during the loan process. Constant Communication with all parties.
2. Understand file third party needs and where to order from if needed.
3. Establish Relationship with Sales, processing and underwriting.
4. Provide excellent customer service by communication and follow up with third party vendors for documentation required to close loans timely.
5. Review submission for completeness and accuracy prior to underwriter review.
6. Provide excellent customer service to members as well as internal and external customers.
7. Verify information received from member and third party vendors.
8. Document loan with detailed notes for warm handoff to underwriting.
9. Document all communications had within the file.
10. Third party orders required include but not limited to Credit report, CAD, USPS, Flood Cert, AVM/Appraisal, title, survey, tax transcripts.
11. Request payoffs, verifications and releases as needed.
12. Learn and understand Encompass screens and fields.
13. Manage file through the milestones to meet closing date
14. Notify all parties when issues are identified.
15. Maintain a pipeline management system to keep up with file follow up.
16. Communicate accordingly. Answer phone or respond within 4 hours.
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance and AD&D; 401(K); flexible spending accounts; health savings account and free and discounted credit union services. If interested in applying please visit our website at: www.cutx.org . Please note that all prospective candidates are subject to a credit check. Credit, if established, must be in good standing to be eligible for hire.
Requirements EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE Must have a high school diploma or general equivalency degree (GED) with a minimum 2 years of mortgage loan processing experience with knowledge of Conventional, Government (FHA, VA) and Texas Home Equity loans is preferred or any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Office Of Foreign Assets Controls