Eurofins BioDiagnostics, Inc. is a leading provider of seed testing services to the seed industry with customers worldwide. Eurofins BioDiagnostics (EEBDI) uses state-of-the-art DNA, protein and analytical chemistry-based technologies to help customers reduce time to market and produce high quality seed.
Eurofins BioDiagnostics, Inc. is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Administrative Assistant with a strong background in Microsoft applications and organizational skills in Longmont, CO.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Organize incoming samples.
• Receive, prep, categorize and spot check incoming samples for entry.
• Receive and open international shipments according to USDA APHIS protocol.
• Data Entry of information on samples and second check for information and test codes of samples.
• Preparing and distributing sample entry reports.
• Updating database and issuing new sample entry reports in cases where changes are needed.
• Answering and directing phone calls and use of voicemail system.
• Shipping of sample bags and other miscellaneous items using Fed-Ex and UPS.
• Creating folders for customer file cabinets when needed.
• Filing completed sample entry reports and hard copy results.
• Mailing of final official BDI testing certificates.
• Cross train/work, on additional Administrative tasks, as needed
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Prefer minimum of and Associates degree from a Vocational/Technical college in Administration or related fields or 5 years of experience in an Administrative or Office Managerial position.
• Computer competency and working knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access is required.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong proficiency in electronic communications.
• Pleasant and friendly demeanor.
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience in a related administrative or office managerial position
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Longmont, CO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Setting Up Files