To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KIK's Custom Division contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America. KIK Indiana. located in Elkhart is our largest campus and collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. KIK's Elkhart facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods.
Provides comprehensive Human Resources support and guidance to the business leaders to ultimately improve talent level in the organization and align people capabilities with business objectives. Ensures that all plant HR activities are performed in a legal, ethical, and credible way. Develops and implements Human Resources programs and policies in support of the business imperatives. In partnership with plant GM and Director HR, proactively identifies improvements, determines and implements short and long term strategies concerning plant talent capabilities, efficiency, and other matters. Advocates employees, drives administrative efficiencies, and continually strives to understand how HR supports the business for bottom-line site improvement. Understands and promotes the critical balance between site and corporate HR objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides guidance and drives efficiency and effectiveness in all areas of human resources,, including recruiting, compensation, talent management (e.g., training, succession planning) and administrative (e.g. payroll/benefits) programs
- Coordinates and oversees the implementation of efforts and activities to comply with federal, state and local regulations.
- Partners with plant management to drive continual improvement of site people capabilities, including: performance management processes, competitive salary processes, recognition and rewards programs.
- Manages plant communications to promote employee understanding of business objectives programs and policies.
- Provides coaching and guidance and counseling to the General Manager and others
- Acts as liaison between Division/Corporate office.
- Liaises with employees to identify and resolve issues, assist with specific requests, interpretations.
- Administers labor relationships program in an unionized environments and participates in Collective Bargaining. Drives company needs in this process.
- Participates in Corporate/Divisional Projects as directed by VP, Human Resources.
- Act as the conscience of the organization and keeps a solid pulse on the organizational issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in human resources or related discipline, MBA or graduate degree is an asset
- PHR, SPHR preferred
- 7 to 10 years of progressive experience as a Human Resources Manager / Generalist in a fast-paced, expanding, World Class Manufacturing environment
- Experience managing HR in a union environment with strengths in labor relations, experience as 1st Chair in negotiations preferred.
- Experienced administering Plant level Human Resources for a FTE population of 1000 employees in combined union and non-union production environment
- Teamwork and collaborative working style
- Strong communicator and influencer
- MS Office Products skills
KIK offers comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer