$47000.00 to $48000.00 yearly
If you're looking to grow your career with a thriving company in the Communications field, Robert Half might have the Accounting Clerk role for you. This reputable business's Accounting Clerk position handles matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). The Accounting Clerk position is a permanent opportunity and is situated in the Solon, Ohio, area. Working for this company will give you access to terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture.
What you get to do every single day
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
- Outstanding data entry skills
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Adeptness in Accounting Software Systems
- Consumer collections experience preferred
- Deep understanding of journal entries
- Manufacturing experience
- Command of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AR/AP Specialist and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AR/AP Specialist for more information.
- Accounting Software
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry
- Enterprise Resource Planning