TRC Staffing is seeking a TSA 1 for one of the nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors.
- Define, document, and maintain standard operating procedures on troubleshooting supported desktop technologies, applications, and warehouse systems for continuous improvements.
- Help to service and maintenance audio-visual equipment as needed.
- Will be the Enterprise SPOC for PC/IPad procurement, distribution, recovery as well as disposal.
- Ability to account for all active or inactive equipment in the CMDB; maintain asset and equipment end-of-life compliance procedures and participate in yearly CAPEX and IT budget requirements.
- Will continuously monitor, effort, assign/re-assign, escalate, etc. Incidents/Requests with ServiceNow ITSM tool.
- Fully document all service management incidents and requests in ServiceNow ITSM Suite; including issue description, troubleshooting methods performed, communications sent to associates, and actions taken to final resolution, including knowledge base learnings if appropriate.
- Timely acknowledgment and triage of service management incidents to determine the proper impact and urgency to recovery and prevent system outages. Search Service Desk knowledgebase articles, SOP’s for possible incident resolutions.
- Responsible for properly determining and assigning higher tiered service management incidents/requests to responsible assignment groups if the resolution cannot occur at the TSA level.
- Willingness and availability to serve in an on-call scheduled rotation that provides night and weekend support coverage to our associates as needed.
- Provide effective world-class customer service to all our associates by being courteous, polite, engaging, and compassionate.
- Assist in the mentoring and training of all TSA II team members. Ensure that all TSA II’s are adhering to established service management policies and procedures for processing, escalating, notifying, and closing incidents/requests.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and configuring software, printer, and connectivity-related issues beyond step-by-step instructions.
- Provide 24X7 first-line support for all Warehouse Automation technologies which includes physical repairs of mechanical equipment as needed.
- Maintain and demonstrate excellent teamwork and collaboration while serving as the individual market center technical/project lead for enterprise IT initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse networked equipment and internal data flows; a point of sales infrastructures, mainframe data collections, and data mining transfers to warehouse logistic systems and distribution repositories.
- Act as the primary escalation point for vendor and operations team communications during individual market center system outages.
- Maintain and ensure market centers' security threats and vulnerabilities are remediated to safeguard the enterprise environment.
- Willingness to travel locally and nationally, less than 5%.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Systems certifications or relevant IT certifications are a plus
- It is generally desirable for a person in this position to possess technical certifications such as A+, Security+, Network+, ITIL, Microsoft MCP/MCSE, or other related industry certifications, and the ability to maintain those certifications
TRC Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Infrastructure Management