To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Member Services Team Lead
C3/CustomerContactChannels • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Position Purpose: Team Leader is the subject matter expert capable of responding to consumer inquiries and challenges by providing accurate and timely guidance, assisting supervisors in day to day operations as well as special project implementation, and serving as mentors to a team of call center representatives.
- Assists CSR in a professionally manner to provide excellent customer service to our Members regarding Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans including but not limited to inquiries regarding cost, billing, drug coverage, deductible and co-pays.
- Assist Supervisor with day to day Operations including but not limited to call quality, accuracy of information, call handle times, tank work and customer satisfaction.
- Actively coaches others on how to respond to a variety of customer needs, striving for complete issue resolution at each interaction.
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements.
- Assist with escalated calls and MS calls when volumes dictate.
- Deliver Team huddles and updated training as needed.
- Coaches and develops CSR’s to meet or exceed company and client performance metrics.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers.
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- Maintain focus on team building.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service required ideally, in the health care industry. Degree or appropriate education may be substituted for experience. Stable work History.
- Professional appearance.
- Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills.
- Ability to pass all skill assessments including demonstrated experience with Microsoft applications
- Ability to pass background checks and drug screening.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers especially senior citizens.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Schedule flexibility including weekends, evenings, holidays and occasional overtime when needed.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements.
- Ability to deliver clear and honest feedback in a professional manner
- Be a Team player
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!