To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennsauken Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (APN) - PT.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton • Pennsauken Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children's services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. We are a recognized leader in trauma-informed work and have pioneered integrated healthcare in the State.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Marketing, Nursing, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
Position: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Location: Pennsauken, NJ
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct initial psychiatric assessments of new clients
- Manage a caseload for ongoing medication needs, including metabolic assessment, appropriate labs/studies and contact with other physicians
- Chart documentation as per Agency standards
- Prescribe medications within standards of psychiatric care
- Participate in joint clinical case review meetings with program and case management staff to coordinate care for clients
- Participate in quality improvement process, including chart review for compliance with medical record keeping standards
- Collaborate with Medical Director in accordance with Collaboration Agreement
- Provide staff training, consultation and support in medication education and recordkeeping
- Provide psychiatric emergency intervention and management for program clients
- Maintain regular CEU’s
- Conduct groups as needed
Master's Degree in Nursing; valid New Jersey APN license (Advanced Practice / Nurse Practitioner License); CNS (Clinical Nurse Specialist) in adult psychiatry / mental health with substance abuse experience; computer proficiency. Wellness and Recovery orientation.
Complete Online Application
If you are unable to complete the online application at this time,
please click “APPLY NOW”, send in your resume and we will be in contact with next steps!