Level I employees are entry-level and learning company policies and processes so they can develop the basic skills necessary to be successful in the job role. Under limited supervision, is responsible for supporting a small to mid-size branch/sales team by reviewing the orders in complete detail and assisting sales with any corrections prior to submission. Assists the branch and sales as needed.
- Reviews all equipment orders for contract compliance within a small to mid-sized branch/sales team.
- Rejects orders that do not comply and assists sales team with paperwork corrections for order progression.
- Well versed in Sales Order Maker (SOM).
- Follows and understands Sales Policy and Procedures.
- Follows and understands the Branch Administration Handbook.
- Answers Branch incoming calls and directs calls accordingly.
- Provides assistance in resolving customer service issues to internal and external customers as necessary.
- Opens and distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- May require overtime during peak business.
- May require travel to meetings and training (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.