Equator Design is seeking a Billing Administrator to join their team. The Billing Administrator performs all clerical functions related to billing including; compiling, computing, accounting and recording basic figures and statistics related to billing.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE?
- Processing invoices, calculating, analyzing, and closing client orders?
- Entering billing data into system?
WHAT SUCCESS LOOK LIKE:
- You will confirm order deposits, verify expenses have posted, and create debit memos.
- Analyze and monitor all orders to insure proper allocation of expenses.
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues.
- Create and run routine reports upon request.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two year college in Accounting or related field preferred
- 1+ years of previous billing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skillsÂ
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Walking and standing are required occasionally.
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, reach with hands and arms; and talk, hear and see.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close visual acuity to perform activities such as: analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal for up to 8 hours daily.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Equator is a retail brand design agency that is part of SGK. SGK is a global leader in the design of high performance marketing ecosystems, the creation of content that scales consumer experiences with brands, and the integration of technologies to enable collaborative digital networks. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.
Attention To Detail
Debits And Credits