To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Creve Coeur, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
BIOLOGIST - ENTRY
The Judge Group • Creve Coeur, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Our client is currently seeking a BIOLOGIST - ENTRY
- Working closely with researchers to design and execute experiments in lab and
- greenhouse environments
- Data collection and results reporting
- Preparing media
- Initiation and maintenance of plant tissue cultures
- Conducting and developing various quantitative assays using techniques such as NIR-spectroscopy and light microscopy
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or other related fields
- Strong analytical aptitude and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute experiments and meticulously report
- Experience with microscopy, aseptic technique, tissue culture, and statistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Job ID: 611280
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.