Our client is a regional CPA firm seeking a Senior Tax Associate for their Bryan, Texas office! This is a smaller to midsize firm with a laid back family feel.
Job Requirements, Skills Knowledge - Senior Tax Associate
• Prepare tax information submitted by client for completeness.
• Possess knowledge of tax regulations in order to answer clients questions that may arise, under supervision.
• Prepares personal, Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, and Trust returns that are simple to moderately complex.
• Performs tax research projects requiring some expertise
• Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
• 2-3+ years of tax preparation experience in public accounting environment
• Bachelors or Associate's degree in accounting, or degree in another discipline with various course works in taxes and accounting, through intermediate level preferred.
• Most positions pay hourly, so you get the OT during the busy seasons.
• BONUS AWARD: Discretionary; Paid YEARLY Based Upon Merit, with Yearly Performance Review
• 401(k) Plan Firm Profit Sharing Plan 3% Safe Harbor Non-Elective Employer Contribution and Additional Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution
• 85% Firm Paid Medical on PPO and 100% for HSA, 100% Firm Paid Employee Dental, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability for Employee. Dependent coverage is available.
• $1000 Employee New Hire Referral Bonus Available
• 3 weeks of PTO (prorated for first year)
• 24 Hours of Paid Community Impact Time Available to Volunteer and Give Back to Local Communities