To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SK Food Group • Seattle, WA
Posted 28 days ago
Established in 1943, the SK Food Group is a leader in the food manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. We produce a complete line of products for many different market segments including retail, convenience stores, vending and the transportation industry. In addition, we pride ourselves on the sub-contract manufacturing and private labeling capabilities our company offers to customers throughout the United States. Please visit http://www.skfoodgroup.com for more information.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our team at our new facility in Seattle, WA.
Reporting to the Controller, the Payroll Specialist coordinates the tracking of associate's time and the processing of payroll. Also monitors and processes other payroll related transactions.
- Update the payroll/HRIS system daily by correcting punches, entering vacation, holiday and sick leave, and making other corrections.
- Enter and maintain leave cases in the payroll/HRIS system.
- Enter new associate and associate change information into payroll/HRIS system.
- Run payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Review payroll reports and transactions for accuracy.
- Prepare manual payroll checks when required.
- Track deductions and garnishments.
- Perform quarterly L & I reporting.
- Reconcile appropriate payroll accounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform benefits tracking, deductions, and other miscellaneous accounting items.
- Ensure appropriate COBRA paperwork is provided to associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of payroll processing experience preferred. Associate's Degree or one year certificate from a technical school is preferred.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, managers, suppliers and customers.
- Computer proficiency required. Proficient with daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite; skill with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Experience with payroll systems required; ADP Workforce Now and ADP Essential E-time a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
SK Food Group provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits including programs that provide for your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.