Compensation (Range): $20/ hour
If you are an experienced Credit Representative looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Credit Representative. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Credit Representative will include
- Assist the Credit, Collection, and Division Claims Teams, Division management or other staff in Claims management.
- For specified categories of deductions deemed to be of a more complex nature, perform all aspects of deduction resolution, including research and preparation of supporting documentation.
Ensure documentation for denied customer deductions for:
- Completeness of research and supporting documentation package
- Appropriate analysis of collectability
- Accuracy of amounts deemed invalid
- Appropriate verbiage (spelling, sentence structure, etc.)
As a Credit Representative you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Relevant Work Experience
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree Candidate to receive $20 with degree
- Experience & Training Required to Perform Job:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Claims or problem solving environment
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and division operations
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly organized, assertive, and self-motivated
- Requires an effective communicator
- Requires ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Must be able to make decisions based on investigation and judgment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but not required
As a Credit Representative with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Credit Representative Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: credit, division claims, collection, deduction resolution, research, supporting documentation, denied customer deductions, documentation package, analysis of collectability, collections, accuracy of accounts, verbiage, claims, problem solving, SAP, bachelor’s degree