To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Spokane, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Primary Job Objective:
The primary job objective of the audit manager would be to plan and perform operational and financial audits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each necessary duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Identifying process risks of a business
- Develop test methods to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Develop recommendations and reports from audits and present to senior management
- Plan and allocate resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Proficient in the latest technology
- Ability to be relationship focused and professional in a client environment
- 4+ years prior public accounting experience in audit
- CPA designation or actively seeking designation
- 4 years required public accounting audit
- Experience in audits and manufacturing
Please contact Matt Norgaard directly at 605-978-5404 or send resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.