Diesel Technician is needed to work on Heavy Equipment.
Looking for a place where you can thrive? Sunstate Equipment Co. is looking for a passionate Heavy Equipment Technician who works hard and takes pride performing preventative maintenance and repairs on top- notch equipment.
Benefits for Diesel Technicians...
Our lucrative benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly paychecks, vacation time, personal days, annual holidays, sick pay, baby bonding program, FREE use of rental equipment, FREE work boots, company provided uniforms, tool program, discounts for retail, travel, cellphones, event tickets, amusement parks & more! We also provide life insurance, short & long-term disability insurance at no cost to you!
What will you be doing...
The Heavy Equipment Technician will perform regular preventative maintenance and major repairs on a wide range construction equipment and delivery vehicle fleet. Technicians may occasionally perform field repairs and maintenance.
Successful Heavy Equipment Technician candidates will have...
- 5-7 years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment preferred
- Experience in electrical, hydraulic, and diesel engine preferred
- Tractor/trailer air brake systems experience, very helpful
- Welding and fabrication is a plus
- Appropriate tool set for the position
- Valid driver’s license
- Current medical card
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Ability to handle physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Ability to handle frequent exposure to the elements.
- Diagnostic Skills
- Equipment Services
- Equipment Technician
- Heavy Equipment