The Human Experience Lead is responsible for all aspects of experience focused services on the account including soft services, amenity programming, customer experience training and operations. You will oversee an integrated service offering that creates memorable experiences within our client’s space that are a key differentiator for how our client’s organization is perceived and valued and positively impacts how the workplace is experienced by our Client’s employees and guests. Services may include, but are not limited to, reception / guest services, on-site fitness, foodservices, meeting & event planning, mail, print and other high touch employee services. The Human Experience Lead will be expected to provide superior client service while enhancing individual personal and professional skills. This Client facing role puts you at the center of the action and requires the ability to be able to exhibit exceptional customer service and communication skills.
Developing and Maintaining Goals
- Work closely with Account Leadership and our Client to understand the goals, objectives and focus areas for Experience Services on the account.
- Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance
- Manage the operational implementation of experience focused services on the account, developing programs, tools and processes while integrating the underlying services.
- Develop and/or implement a customer experience training plan that enables exceptional service delivery across the account globally.
- Strives to improve service performance
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals
Leading Human Experience Team
- Establish and maintain sound management guidelines for appropriate staffing levels in accordance with client service level agreements and operating days.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Sets goals and expectations for direct reports using the performance review process and holds team accountable for successful performance
- Ensures that expectations and objectives are clearly communicated
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with direct reports and entire Experience team. Ensure direct reports do the same for their team
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Anticipation and response to needs and concerns of client and transform problems into opportunities
- Monitor and manage 3rd party vendor performance related to soft services delivery.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues at the account level (audit findings, client complaints, material vendor service issues, information security, any impact to the Account KPI’s)
- Engage in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by leveraging business intelligence, adopting and participating in the development of best practices at the IFM platform level including new tools, process re-engineering and other ideas that provide service delivery efficiencies.
- Perform additional job duties, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years prior experience in Soft Services, Facility Management or Operations and/or knowledge of commercial real estate or hospitality industry, preferred.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast paced heavily matrixed environment.
- Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgement.
- Strong analytical/financial aptitude. Ability to gather data, assess situations and quickly develop solutions.
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Access).
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Microsoft Power Point