To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eatontown, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tax Manager - International Tax
CohnReznick LLP • Eatontown, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the National International Tax team located in our Eatontown or Roseland, NJ office. We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our team and are open on location for the role.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As a Tax Manager in our International Tax team, you will be responsible for tax compliance, tax research and tax planning. The ideal candidate will have experience within transfer pricing documentation studies, tax due diligence and both inbound/outbound planning. In addition, to succeed in this role:
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of client relationships.
- You will help generate opportunities within existing clients, as well as meeting with and pursuing new clients.
- You will develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals.
- You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Education: BS/BA accounting preferred; MST preferred or LLM preferred, CPA required
- Minimum of 5 years tax experience, including at least one year of supervisory experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- Experience in International Tax, FAS 109, Fin 48, M&A
- Demonstrated writing skills a must; proposal development experience desired
- Demonstrated compliance, management and review skills
- Strong tax research and writing skills
- Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.