Avtex, a TTEC Digital company, is seeking a Senor Client Success manager to join our growing Digital business segment. This is a remote, US based opportunity.
The Senior Client Success Manager (Sr. CSM) partners with an assigned portfolio of high-value clients to create and maintain healthy, strategic business relationships. Senior CSMs are consultative account managers that demonstrate CX expertise, orchestrate and ensure adoption of the right CX products, services and strategies to help clients realize their outcome goals.
The Senior CSM is the client's advocate throughout the client lifecycle. Works closely with their clients to identify business opportunities/challenges and propose relevant Avtex solutions. Builds strong business relationship with their clients gaining insight into their industry, business, and operations and serves as a trusted advisor. Manages client escalations, shares key insights with clients on trends in the market, presents opportunities to introduce new technology and services to meet the client's continuous business needs.
What you'll be doing:
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with assigned clients gaining insight into their industry, business, and operations and serving as a trusted advisor to key influencers and/or decisions makers.
- Understands clients' business drivers and success criteria to develop and advise on Client Success Plans.
- Prescribes the adoption and use of product features/functionality and services to achieve client outcome goals.
- Collaborates with clients (all levels) to identify business challenges and develops recommended solutions through the promotion of CX offerings. Works closely with Sales Engineers or Account Executives to structure solutions, create account plans and identify other cross-selling opportunities within Avtex offerings to achieve identified performance and revenue goals.
- Schedules and conducts regular client business reviews with key contacts covering updates within the client's business and key initiatives, delivering product and feature updates on Avtex offerings, reviewing support performance, success plan progress and other client concerns. Involve others as appropriate.
- Maintains high client retention and recurring revenue retention rates.
- Achieves revenue growth target from portfolio of assigned clients.
- Manages client satisfaction ensuring an exceptional client experience throughout client lifecycle. Creates and maintains referenceable and healthy clients.
- Assesses client risk and implements risk mitigation plans.
- Establishes and maintains executive-level client relationships.
- Recommends Avtex engagements to help client achieve maximum value realization.
- Provides training and mentoring to less tenured CSMs.
- Participates in the diagnosis and resolution of escalated client concerns. Serves as the leadership focal point for communication of outcome and troubleshooting in escalated situations.
- Creates client proposals, Statements of Work (SOWs) and Quotes for add-on services, software and hardware.
- Maintains CRM/tools content with new opportunities, current account information and other business information
What skills you will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or related field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in strategic account management/customer success management in a technical environment. Experience with SaaS / cloud subscription models preferred
- Knowledge of CX technology, services and consulting. (Contact Center/CRM/MSFT Software Platforms)
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in a high touch, consultative selling environment
- Prior CX management or CX technology management experience is a plus
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and strengthen mutually beneficial business relationships
- Effective at establishing broad, deep client relationships, including executive-level/C-level relationships
- Demonstrated professionalism in business or social settings
- Excellent presentation skills
- General understanding of system hardware/software workings with ability to identify problems and remedies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM tools
Who we are:
At Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we've worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment. We encourage all individuals who believe they have the skills and drive necessary to succeed in this position to apply.
In March of 2021, Avtex was acquired by TTEC. The acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on driving organic growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative and disruptive brands in the digital economy.
What you can expect:
The anticipated range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $130,000 to $175,000. This position is eligible to participate in a monthly sales incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation
- Account Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Requirements
- Call Centers
- Coaching And Mentoring