To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA
- Phone: 916/923-0454
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Roseville, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Volt has an immediate opening for a Commercial Insurance Account Executive in Roseville
Under direction of the Commercial Lines Sales Manager, the Commercial Insurance Surety Account Executive is responsible for driving new business sales revenue growth, as well as retaining assigned book of contract surety business. A successful candidate would be an applicant that can not only pursue and close sales of new and existing contract surety accounts but can promote public image by effectively performing the following responsibilities.
• Meet with prospective and existing clients to develop positive business relationships.
• Maximize account growth by recommending and adding all appropriate lines of coverage to meet the client’s business and risk management objectives.
• Provide quotes and make sales appointments with prospects.
• Work with bond account manager to complete company submissions and selection of potential markets.
• Conduct client and prospect appointments communicating proposals, explaining details and communicating desire to conduct business.
• Develop and execute annual Account Executive sales and marketing plan.
• Implement email and direct mail campaigns to support company branding and prospect appointment strategy.
• Maintain data entry into EPIC daily with notes, activities, policy info, info classes and data updates following company field definitions.
• Introduce service team to clients and request that service calls be directed to them and forward all service related calls to assigned service team.
• Stay informed of all claims or service issues and become involved in resolution when required.
• Maintain knowledge of commercial lines carrier products and services.
• Collect detailed risk and underwriting information including survey data and loss history.
• Keep informed of industry developments through review of trade press and by attending insurance carrier training meetings on new products, etc.
• Be a visible leader in an industry and actively participate in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
Skill and Educational Requirements:
• Four- year degree from an accredited college or university and/or three years or more of successful business-to-business sales experience at one company.
• Have a Property and Causality/Brokers License in good standing or the ability to obtain a license.
• Minimum of 3 years contract surety experience including strong knowledge of surety terminology and concepts.
• Ability to negotiate.
• Ability to review and analyze financial statements.
• Ability to solve practical problems; deal with concrete variables in situations; and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret industry periodicals, technical procedures and governmental regulations.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and Agency Management Systems; ability to adapt to changes in technology.
• Ability to utilize social media marketing sources, as well as, traditional marketing sources.
• Ability to set priorities and perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve company goals.
• Ability to adapt to a paperless environment.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer