Sr. Lead Admin
As Manager Branch Administration, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Direct supervision of 12+ support staff including hiring and training on all administrative processes.
- Providing feedback, coaching and guidance where appropriate to enhance others’ skills and development.
- Ensuring candidate information is entered into internal database system, run reports.
- Maintaining a variety of databases, including company, client and candidate/consultant lists.
- Acting as the point of contact for the Regional Manager, Branch Manager, District Administrative Coordinators and District Operations Specialists.
- Assisting branch management in planning branch office functions.
- Keeping others informed by distributing information to branch as assigned by the senior branch management team. This includes, but is not limited to corporate roll-out information, branch scorecard information and various reports.
- Reviewing and/or delegating submission of expense reports, A/P invoices, internal staff payroll forms, keeping an inventory of all office supplies, office equipment, postage and ordering additional supplies as required.
- Receiving all vendor calls and handle appropriately.
- Acting as a point of contact for property management issues, escalating as appropriate.
- Acting as the project liaison for all district or corporate initiated projects and making certain that all corporate compliance guidelines are followed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. 4+ years college preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an Office Manager position with supervisory experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and proficiency in Excel/Word required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Provide Logistical Support