PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst in Chesapeake, VA
- Evaluates, tests, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures and systems such as hardware, firmware, and software.
- Ensures security design, controls, and procedures are aligned with information security standards and are appropriate to mitigate risk of exposure.
- Identifies security violations, determines cause, and implements procedures to prevent future incidents.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional.
- Develops core job competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems.
- Typically requires an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Fluency in security control frameworks and risk models including NIST and CMMC.
- Experience performing compliance and risk assessments with NIST SP 800-171.
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to control and facilitate meetings.
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 including but not limited to Teams, Excel, Word.
- Information Technology related Associate Degree, Security + certification, or eight (8) years of hands-on experience with information security, cyber security, or related discipline.
- Three (3) years of hands-on experience performing security control assessments
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DFARS Cyber Security Analyst $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Cyber Security
- Information Security
- Risk Analysis
- Information Technology
- Security Controls