Kforce has a client in search of a RPA Application Developer in Saint Petersburg, Florida (FL).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the RPA COE goals of business, Operations transformation, foundational capabilities, core development of the BOTS, setting up standards for coding, monitoring, and in general best practices, and supporting program delivery in partnership with CIO and LOB teams. The role involves supporting one or more strategic RPA initiatives through all phases of lifecycle. The position brings deep SME knowledge and proven delivery experience across multiple RPA technologies.
The role also involves delivery of standards, methodologies and shared capability development in line with the goals of promoting RPA adoption and delivery excellence. Acting as key member of the capability team, the candidate will also support other functions across strategy, process design, infrastructure, governance and community of practice.
- Code and maintenance of UiPath applications
- Provide RPA design, testing, training and implementation support
- Develop and perform robot testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes test to validate results
- Provide detail analysis of efficiencies related to system enhancement/automation
- Participate in integrating activities for successful implantation and support of project efforts
- Assist with pilot of Business automation tool upgrades, innovative tool evaluations and configuration of new automation tools
- Review test results, document test activities, and record remedial actions
- Ensure proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage
- Making sure UiPath platform solution is implemented with UiPath best practice
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
- Strong RPA Skills in UiPath; Preferred 1-2 years of experience
- Expertise in create robots within UiPath Studio and deploying them to UiPath Orchestrator
- Experience in varied technologies such as Web Technologies (.NET, J2EE etc.), desktop applications (Windows, Java), integration technologies and other platforms; Candidate has to have development background
- RPA modeler/Developer (UiPath)
Experience in the following:
- Distributed architectures, strong OO background, SOA, web services and messaging paradigms
- Experienced in enterprise Java technology and Microsoft stack (optional)
- Instrumenting and monitoring applications
- Strategic automation frameworks
- Continuous delivery processes from automated build, test and deployment
- Application Development and SDLC
- Profiling and improving performance of applications from threading, memory management, container optimization, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Search (Computer Science)
Java (Programming Language)
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)