To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Birmingham, AL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is the 2nd largest IT staffing firm in the US. We are currently hiring for an immediate position with a client in Birmingham, AL.
- 3-5 years of extensive client facing experience managing accounts
- Ability to coordinate multiple client contacts, projects, tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional focus on the client experience
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage change, deal with multiple priorities, and handle confidential information
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and time management skills
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated teamwork, partnering and influencing abilities
- Self-directed initiative with a thirst for knowledge and desire to learn
- Effective problem solver with creative critical thinking abilities
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Marketing / Advertising / Printing / Financial Institution experience preferred
- Leadership (drive/initiative)
- Critical thinking
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178