Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
This position will be primarily involved in several decision support activities within the FP&A organization. That includes but not limited to the development of new Oracle Essbase reporting applications, leveraging centralized master data management tools like DRM, streamlining planning, budgeting, forecasting and target setting processes using Oracle Planning cloud platform amongst others. In addition, the position will be contributing towards the company's strategic direction as it applies to business processes and related system improvements.
This position will require the ability to coordinate and facilitate design sessions with key Business Users to gather and document business/data requirements for new automated input templates and reports, or enhancements to existing ones. The individual in this position will also assist the system admins in the monitoring and running of daily and monthly processes, system maintenance and troubleshooting system issues. In addition, the position will be participating in all phases of the build out of data interfaces to and from the reporting cubes.
Other responsibilities include maintenance and development of custom financial reports and input templates utilizing the Oracle Essbase reporting suite of tools. These custom reports and templates utilize the SmartView addin and Visual Basic to provide the users with automated tools for retrieving and loading data to our reporting cubes. Preference given to candidates with prior experience in utilizing automated BI and visualization tools as well.
Another key responsibility will be periodic status reporting to Management, as well as to Business and Team Leaders. The individual will also function as a "Team member" for any Oracle EPM related systems projects and User support.
• A minimum of four to six years of experience in Oracle EPM/Hyperion systems (Essbase, Planning, DRM, etc.) and solid understanding of how it fits into the overall architecture and reporting ecosystem
• Well versed in creating canned reports and dashboards utilizing Oracle Hyperion suite of reporting tools (Oracle Financial Reporting, OBIEE Ver. 188.8.131.52 or higher).
• Experience in Master Data Management methodologies, Data Governance and stewardship policies
• Solid experience with Excel smartview add-in, related API and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
• Experience using the Essbase Administrative (EAS) tools (outlines, security, calculations, load rules, LRO's, etc.).
• Proficient in software documentation from Design documents to User Procedures.
• Experience with application testing including the creation of test scripts and documenting test results.
• Collaborate with App Owner for Essbase/DRM, EPBCS, and PCMCS amongst other EPM tools
• Participate in creation and improvement of business processes, content management, systems workflow and procedures
• Business Analysis functions - working and partner with cross-functional leaders (FP&A, GAO, T&O, Regulatory, Risk, Audit) to create business solutions and maintain system compliance
• Inspect, review, and sign-off on ACLC, Audit, System Changes, Controls, etc.
• Collaborate with architects during development of Essbase, DRM, PCMCS, EPBCS, Reports, and system interfaces
• Release and Change Delivery, following SDLC practices (partnering with Change Management, FP&A Corporate Expense, Infrastructure, and ASG
• Open and monitor Elevations/Release Requests in partnership with Change Management
• Exposure to Accounting and Finance concepts.
• Experience in visualization tools like QLIK and Tableau is desirable
• Certification in BI, Oracle/Hyperion, BA or PMP desirable
• Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail-oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.