1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the worlds most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the worlds water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role:This position is responsible for providing technical knowledge and support of various product lines to our cross-functional OEM team to assist in assessing potential OEM opportunities and applications. The preferred candidate will be responsible for hands-on involvement in the architecture, development, and implementation of customer required solutions for our external OEM customers.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Assess customer needs and develop product solutions based on existing Xylem portfolio.
- Responsible for the development of OEM customer solutions, coordination of testing, implementation of engineering changes and drawing work, and/or coordination of work with our global offshore partners.
- Function as a technical liaison to OEM accounts.
- Function across internal and external functional boundaries
- Provide pre-sales technical support to account managers and customers
- Identify market needs and/or technical product gaps for future engineering development.
- Develop, plan, and execute technical product training and/or presentations for key OEM accounts.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Five years relevant industry experience
- 5+ Years of technical program related experience in a ETO (engineered-to-order), IME (improvement, modify, extend),
- NPD (new product development) or OEM (original equipment manufacturer) experience
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical customer issues by working on teams or independently
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with 3D CAD systems, Experience with ProE/Creo a plus.
- Strong communication skills and customer service ethic, effective communication between Customers, outside sales, and internal functions.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook).
We Offer You More Than Just A Job
- Professional Development To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Womens, LGBT+ and Allies, Veterans, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, Working Parents Networks and Non-Native English Speakers and Allies.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Use of hand tools in a work environment
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Factory: Occasional work will need to be done in the factory environment to facilitate when OEM issues occur with product or when new product is released
- Standardweeklyjob hours:40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protectedby law.
- 3d Model
- Audio Equipments
- Construction Toolkits